• Tracey

Individual employer funding

If you employ your own care and support through a personal budget from social care or health or using your own money (this is sometimes called being a 'self-funder'), you can apply for funding to train you and your personal assistants (PAs).

PHB holders are currently unable to apply for this funding. We continue to work with our partners to make this funding available and will update this page as soon as we can.

More information: SKILLS FOR CARE

and also: THE LEAFLET


Recent Posts

See All

© 2020 by Independent Living Alternatives 

020 8369 6032

Independent Living Alternatives is a company limited by guarantee registered in England and Wales: 2390067 and a registered charity: 802198